The first quiz as part of Quiz 2.0 – the QFI initiative for Corporate quizzing was held on Saturday. (July 10, 2010)
We had a good turn out of 26 teams representing over 25 organizations. After a preliminary round, 8 teams were selected for the finals. The following teams made it to the finals:
1. Caterpillar / IBM (Balaji, Sethu)
2. Ashok Leyland (Sunil Rinald, Vivek Rao)
3. KPMG / Irevna (Ramkey, Anil)
4. L&T / McKinsey (Rohit Koshy, Raghuram Talluri)
5. Cognizant Technologies (Yagnyeshwaran, Krishna Pillai)
6. Nokia / Wipro (Anish Raju, Kiran Vijayakumar)
7. Telcordia / Infosys (Hari, Badri)
8. Ascent Education / SSPL (Ram Kumar, Prashanth)
After 5 rounds of quizzing, the team representing Ascent / SSPL finished first, followed by Nokia / Wipro and Cognizant.
The winners received holiday vouchers from Club Mahindra along with cash prizes. All participants received gift vouchers from BigShoeBazaar.com.
We wish to thank the management of Aricent for their hospitality during the event.
We plan to hold our next event on the 28th of August 2010 (Saturday).
The venue and other details will be finalized shortly. If you’d like to know details of the upcoming quiz, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send your feedback to us at the same email address.